Face Criminal Court With A Confident Advocate On Your Side
The consequences of a criminal conviction can run the gamut from jail time to loss of driving privileges to registry as a sex offender. Faced with these potentially devastating, life-changing consequences, it is crucial that you seek the counsel of a skilled Modesto criminal court attorney.
At the law firm of Robert D. Chase, in Modesto, our criminal defense lawyer has more than 40 years of experience defending clients against a range of offenses. Mr. Chase has built a reputation on aggressive defense, personal service and prompt communication. He believes that each case and every client is unique. With this in mind, attorney Chase approaches each case with a fresh perspective that allows him to develop a uniquely tailored strategy based solely on the facts of the case.
Turn To A Trusted Criminal Defense Lawyer
For a free initial consultation, call our office at 209-409-3058 or complete our online contact form. It is wise to act quickly to ensure that your rights are protected through all stages of the legal process.
Attorney Robert D. Chase has extensive experience defending clients in cases involving:
- Murder and other varieties of homicide
- Weapons charges and aggravated criminal charges involving guns
- Assault, battery, road rage and terroristic threats
- Sex crimes, including solicitation of minors through internet communications
- Child abuse and neglect in day care centers, family settings, schools and elsewhere
- Child endangerment with shaken baby syndrome as the evidence
- Defense of parents in juvenile dependency cases
- Juvenile crimes and juvenile delinquency
Call the firm any time of the day or night. If we cannot be immediately reached, please leave a message and we will return your call as soon as possible.
Contact A Juvenile Crimes Attorney Serving Stanislaus County
At the law office of Robert D. Chase, our goal is to help our clients avoid or reduce the serious consequences of criminal charges and child abuse allegations. We do not sugarcoat the facts or make promises we cannot keep, but we do everything we can to protect our clients’ rights.
Our office is conveniently located two blocks from the Stanislaus County Courthouse. To schedule a meeting with Mr. Chase, please contact us at 209-409-3058 or by email.